
This introduction is mainly for the benefit of those in my family who have not yet had a chance to know her. She is one of the most amazing people I know and I just love her.
This is Christie as a cute toddler with her Mom, Tina.

The snow family is born (from left to right, John, Tina, Christie).

At Delicate Arch in Arches National Park.

Christie is a rock climber,

a daredevil,

a hot dog skiier (she can snowboard too),

loves her family,

and her dog,

and she cleans up nice too!

This is Christie at about the age I first knew her...

in her softball uniform. Man, she has a fast, wild pitch! I was up to bat against her in a parent's game and was shakin' in my shoes. I figured if she wanted to settle any scores, she had her chance right then. Fortunately, she was merciful:)
I love you Christie!

2 comments:
Holly, she looks adorable! I wish my girls knew her. She looks like she would fit right in! especially softball! Her and Lyss would be bestest buds! one day...
I met Christie - she is fantastic!
Post a Comment