Okay, I know it's been a few weeks since my last post and I never finished the vacation pictures. I should just do what Luella did and put them all in a collage. The past few weeks have been one concert after another and finals week at the college. I got behind on my grading and have been playing catchup. I finally put the boys in the after school program here and we are all loving it. The boys get homework help and get to play with friends and I have quiet to teach my after school lessons.
John had to go back to California for 2 weeks to install a timber frame package for a client. I've been a single parent this week.
Here are some more pictures of our vacation. We went to the Grand Canyon on the way home. Pictures don't do it justice, but I tried.




We saw the IMAX movie of the Grand Canyon and that didn't even do it justice, though it was beautiful. Nothing beats seeing it in person. I've been to the Grand Canyon a few times and I'm always in such awe of it.
2 comments:
You can download Picasa for free from the internet. That's the program I used to create the collage. I'm glad you like it! and I love the pictures!
You and Jeff can commiserate about being a single parent. I know that after nine weeks he is feeling some pressure, but handling it like a pro.
Post a Comment