Joey is enjoying Cub Scouts. He went to his first Pinewood Derby. I've never really attended one before. It was fun. Joey designed his own car, which came in dead last in every heat.
He complained a little bit, but I think he got a lot of ideas from the other scouts's car designs for next year.
Justin could have made a car too and raced in the "other" category, but we ran out of time with Joey's car. He enjoyed running the track(pushing the lever that allows the cars to go). They made a Pit Pass for him anyway and gave him a trophy.
Joey got a trophy too.
He also has earned his Bobcat.
He was almost too excited, the whole night. He kept tearing around so energetically while still taking full advantage of the refreshments, that he gave himself a stomach ache. These pictures show how wild and crazy he was.

5 comments:
Holly, your boys are so dang cute! I'm glad they have a dad to help them with all this boy stuff. You probably helped just as much. What a fun thing for Joey!
Aren't Cub Scouts fun?! Nicholas is working on his Computer Merit Badge and is designing a Cub Scout Powerpoint presentation. I'll see if I can post it on my blog for you to see. It's very cute!
I'd like that.
Man, I love the Pinewood Derby. I just hope I don't get over enthused and hijack my (future) son's project. hehe. I'll probably have to get two kits when the time comes.
Hey Holly... where are your Christmas pictures....?
Post a Comment