
June 20th was Justin's birthday. He reminded us about for a couple of months in advance so we wouldn't forget. Then he laid claim to the next few days afterward as part of his birthday too. It wasn't satisfactory to him to just have a friends birthday party with all of his family there as well. He wanted a family party, with more presents, of course! Well, I just couldn't resist his cuteness and gave in. Besides, Joey really wanted to get Justin another present for the family party (he got him two for the friends party) and I love to encourage generousity.
Justin is 7 years old. He is developing into a fine young man. He is unbelievably cute without trying and more so when he does try. He loves to be helpful and works hard when asked. He knows what all his chores are and can do them all without being reminded. He loves to snuggle in the morning. He loves his family. He often says his family are his best friends and means it. Happy Birthday Justin! I love you!
Justin had a Harry Potter party. Here he is wearing the Sorting Hat.
There's Justin in the back on a family night out with his million dollar smile.

Here is a sample of Justin's artwork from this past year.
He lost his first tooth soon after Joey lost his first.
In karate, Justin is now a Yellow belt candidate. Here he is getting his 3rd stripe. He just recently earned his 4th stripe.

3 comments:
Time sure has flown by. What happened to that tiny little thing?! He is sure cute! Happy Birthday Justin1
Happy Birthday Justin! I agree with Tammy, when did that adorable little boy grow up to such a cute young man? I don't know how you could resist that smile Holly! What a darling!
Happy birthday Justin!(a little late) Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment