So this is what has been preoccupying me for the month of June.
John built the float and drove the truck. The night before the parade, we had a float decorating party and had a lot of fun. We spent the month of June pulling together the sound system, decor and costumes and rehearsing the kids.
Sunday Evening Walks
10 years ago

4 comments:
How fun! The are the kids all your students? Looks like a fun parade!
what a great idea! Maybe I'll bring that up to Nicholas and Michael's violin teacher!
I'm sitting here watching the whole thing, and I'm starting to cry. I'm so proud of you Holly!
Hi Tammy. About 70% of the kids are my students, but I think we are picking up speed in recruiting students of other teachers for next year as well. This is only the second year we have done it, so each year I plan to tweak it for the better. The kids all had a great time. I was so happy to see the enthusiasm from everybody.
Thank you Luella:) That means alot.
Post a Comment